THE CLOTHESHORSE SOCIETY ~ FASHION VIXENS NETWORK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CLOTHESHORSE SOCIETY ~ FASHION VIXENS NETWORK

* Fashion Design, Fashion Challenges, Fashion Trends *

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterTop Stories
Like & Share Us
Click the Share Icon
Homemade Bath Salt Addthi10 on the toolbar below to share this page anywhere!

Live Support
Network Links
~ FV Portal

~ FV Forum

~ FV Freebies

~ FV on Facebook

~ FV on Twitter

~ FV Gift Blog

~ FV Zazzle Shop

~ FV Blogger

Help Promote Us!
Grab An FV Badge!

Homemade Bath Salt Fashio12
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Find More Badges
HERE

Homemade Bath Salt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminOnyx
Admin
Admin
AdminOnyx

My Mood Is : Creative
Fave Quotes Fave Quotes : Karma Works!

Homemade Bath Salt Empty
PostSubject: Homemade Bath Salt   Homemade Bath Salt Empty8/12/2012, 4:42 pm

Homemade Bath Salt {DIY Gift}
by Kim

Homemade bath salt is a great gift and it only takes a few minutes to make!

Everyone loves a relaxing bath and sweet smelling bath salt is the perfect touch to help you wash away the cares of the day. You can create bath salt with just a few simple ingredients and your prettiest jars. Choose you favorite color and essential oils to formulate a homemade bath salt all your own.

Did you know that there’s tons of research about the wonderful health benefits of salt in your bath water? I read that it helps with muscle aches, stress relief, improving circulation, skin hydration, headache relief and more…just Google it!

Homemade Bath Salt Tutorial - EverythingEtsy.com

I don’t know about you, but I can use all the stress relief I can get!!! A nice bath always sounds like a good idea.

Homemade bath salt is super easy and inexpensive to create. Here’s how you can make some for yourself in a matter of minutes…

Bath Salt Process

Supplies:

• 1 cup Epson Salt

• 1 cup Sea Salt

• Essential Oil

• Food Coloring

Gather your supplies and start by mixing 1 cup Epson Salt and 1 cup of Sea Salt together in a large bowl. I used a beautiful pink tinted Sea Salt to give my salt a little variation of colors.

Add 3-6 drops of food coloring. A little goes a long way, so start off with just a few drops and add until you get the perfect color. Mix well. {And then mix a little more!}

Add 5-10 drops of essential oil {I used Lemongrass} and mix, mix, mix. At this point your whole house will smell amazing and anyone that enters and sees you mixing this up will think you are Martha Stewart in disguise…just sayin’!

mix it

Isn’t it pretty all pink and sparkly?!?

Add to jar

Spoon your bath salt into beautiful jars or bottles, top it off with twine or ribbon and you are finished! It’s that simple!

Simple and beautiful work for me…this is the best kind of gift.

DIY Gift - Homemade Bath Salt

Homemade bath salt is the perfect way to pamper yourself! I love how you can easily change the color or scent. What’s your favorite essential oil?

Everyone can use a little pampering sometime, and homemade bath salt is a great way to share a little homemade goodness with your friends and family.

Visit Kim's Blog

Looking for more DIY gift ideas??? Check out our Project Gallery full of fabulous handmade gifts you won’t want to miss!

Last edited by AdminOnyx on 29/1/2013, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fashionvixens.net http://finetunedfashion.com
micillina
Admin
Admin
micillina

Fave Quotes Fave Quotes : I want chicken I want liver Meow Mix Meow Mix Please Deliver

Homemade Bath Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homemade Bath Salt   Homemade Bath Salt Empty8/12/2012, 6:22 pm

I love making balt salts
Back to top Go down
http://www.divachix.com/usershops/123.shtml

Homemade Bath Salt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1