THE CLOTHESHORSE SOCIETY ~ FASHION VIXENS NETWORK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CLOTHESHORSE SOCIETY ~ FASHION VIXENS NETWORK

* Fashion Design, Fashion Challenges, Fashion Trends *

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterTop Stories
Like & Share Us
Click the Share Icon
Creation of Groups Addthi10 on the toolbar below to share this page anywhere!

Live Support
Network Links
~ FV Portal

~ FV Forum

~ FV Freebies

~ FV on Facebook

~ FV on Twitter

~ FV Gift Blog

~ FV Zazzle Shop

~ FV Blogger

Help Promote Us!
Grab An FV Badge!

Creation of Groups Fashio12
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Find More Badges
HERE

Creation of Groups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminOnyx
Admin
Admin
AdminOnyx

My Mood Is : Creative
Fave Quotes Fave Quotes : Karma Works!

Creation of Groups Empty
PostSubject: Creation of Groups   Creation of Groups Empty5/8/2012, 3:44 pm

You may notice a link in the legend section at the bottom of the forum index page, entitled Group Creation Requests. There is also a button icon in the above menu entitled Groups.

This is where you may create groups, but unlike places like DC, you must request the group, and explain what it will be about, etc. There must also NOT be a similar group here. This is to assure there will be quality groups, and not a lot of wasted space.

If your request is approved, you will be set as moderator of that group, and it will be up to you to add, or approve members asking to join your group.

Please do not ask to make a group if you plan to just let it sit there. Groups that are unattended, or neglected for 6 months, will either be deleted, or appointed a new moderator!

Be aware that you do not have to make a group (or clique) in this area, to actually start a clique, you can start one in the forum . For instance lets say you LOVE Harry Potter books. You don't have to request a private group for that, you can start a clique in the forum
in Everyday Chit Chat.

It has been suggested that we add a few things to this site, such as blogs, which we do not have the plug in for, nor do I have any plans to add an actual blog here.

This is one reason I gave members the Member Pages in the Vault, as well as a place in the Green Rooms (Member Websites) where members could also express themselves publicly (as the Vault is members only).

In the Green Rooms section mentioned above, you can publicly posts links to your own sites, blogs etc... as well as use that forum to add whatever comes to your minds, in the form of blogging, article writing, etc. (but no spamming, or off color topics please! Save the really controversial subjects for the vault!)
I do try to fill as many suggestions, requests as possible. Sometimes it just isn't feasible. I do not have the financial resources it takes to fill every wish I have, but I sure do try to work around those types of issues the best I can.

Thank you all for being members.
Back to top Go down
http://fashionvixens.net http://finetunedfashion.com

Creation of Groups

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE CLOTHESHORSE SOCIETY ~ FASHION VIXENS NETWORK :: ADMIN UPDATES :: News and Updates-