THE CLOTHESHORSE SOCIETY ~ FASHION VIXENS NETWORK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CLOTHESHORSE SOCIETY ~ FASHION VIXENS NETWORK

* Fashion Design, Fashion Challenges, Fashion Trends *

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterTop Stories
Like & Share Us
Click the Share Icon
DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Addthi10 on the toolbar below to share this page anywhere!

Live Support
Network Links
~ FV Portal

~ FV Forum

~ FV Freebies

~ FV on Facebook

~ FV on Twitter

~ FV Gift Blog

~ FV Zazzle Shop

~ FV Blogger

Help Promote Us!
Grab An FV Badge!

DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Fashio12
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Find More Badges
HERE

DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
micillina
Admin
Admin
micillina

Fave Quotes Fave Quotes : I want chicken I want liver Meow Mix Meow Mix Please Deliver

DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Empty
PostSubject: DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts   DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Empty30/6/2013, 1:43 pm

DIY LAVENDER & CHAMOMILE BATH MELTS
WEDNESDAY, 29 AUGUST 2012

DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Lavender+Bath+Melts
For some reason I've had an influx of requests for the recipe for my lavender bath melts that I wrote about over a year ago. I posted pictures but never gave the recipe so here is it for all you thrifty beauties out there.

This natural recipe is one of my favourite bath time treats as it leaves your skin feeling super soft and smelling absolutely divine.

YOU WILL NEED:
50g organic shea butter
50g organic cocoa butter
2 drops of lavender essential oil (per melt)
1 teaspoon of dried lavender flowers
1 teaspoon of organic chamomile tea

METHOD:
1.       Finely grate your cocoa butter and add to a glass bowl. Add your shea butter to the grated mixture.
2.       Place your glass bowl on top of a pan of hot water and stir until melted then take off the heat.
3.       Open a teabag of organic chamomile tea and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of it into the mix.
4.       Sprinkle your dried lavender into the mix and give it all a good stir.
5.       Gently pour your molten mix into silicone moulds (you can also use ice cube trays but I find the melts easier to remove from silicone). I like to use small pretty shapes such as flower moulds that are designed for chocolate.
6.       Add your essential oil (in this case lavender) to the moulds.
7.       Put your melts into the fridge to harden up for about an hour.
8.       Pop your melts out their mould and store in a pretty glass jar.

HOW TO USE:
Pop one bath melt in a warm bath and wait for it to dissolve. Be careful as the cocoa butter can make your bath quite slippery. If you don’t want your bath to be covered in lavender flowers and chamomile you can always place your bath melt in a muslin cloth bag.

VARIATIONS:
Feel free to adapt this recipe to suit your own personal preference and tastes. Other great combinations include lemon and orange with grated lemon zest or shredded rose petals and geranium essential oil.

[b class="linkwithin_text" style="margin: 0px; border: 0px; padding: 20px 0px 5px; font-weight: bold;"]You might also like:[/b]

Different Uses For DIY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts

A Mid-Week Pamper

Bath Time Treats

Instagram #1

My First Foray Into LUSH

DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Mm3dpf

POSTED BY REBECCA AT 17:38 50 COMMENTS DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Icon18_email
LABELS: [url=http://www.bebeautiful-beautyblog.com/search/label/bath melts]BATH MELTS[/url], DIY, [url=http://www.bebeautiful-beautyblog.com/search/label/diy beauty]DIY BEAUTY[/url], LAVENDERTHRIFTY

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts 10mspeb

DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts 2me260x DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts 35minbr DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Ff2684 DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts 2itqves 
DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts S2yutt DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts 2s8fleb DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Dpa1qd

DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Adscout  DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts CTagsImgCmd DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Adscout

CLICK HERE FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.divachix.com/usershops/123.shtml
parthena
Baby Diva
Baby Diva
parthena

My Mood Is : Creative
Fave Quotes Fave Quotes : What is there to know about witchcraft? If you believe in it, it works! ~ "Linda" in Parlor Front Floor

DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts   DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts Empty7/7/2013, 3:58 pm

I used to make soap and bath salts, now there's no time. Those look great and are making me nostalgic!
Back to top Go down

DiY Lavender & Chamomile Bath Melts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1