THE CLOTHESHORSE SOCIETY ~ FASHION VIXENS NETWORK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CLOTHESHORSE SOCIETY ~ FASHION VIXENS NETWORK

* Fashion Design, Fashion Challenges, Fashion Trends *

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisterTop Stories
Like & Share Us
Click the Share Icon
13 ways to step up your beauty game Addthi10 on the toolbar below to share this page anywhere!

Live Support
Network Links
~ FV Portal

~ FV Forum

~ FV Freebies

~ FV on Facebook

~ FV on Twitter

~ FV Gift Blog

~ FV Zazzle Shop

~ FV Blogger

Help Promote Us!
Grab An FV Badge!

13 ways to step up your beauty game Fashio12
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Find More Badges
HERE

13 ways to step up your beauty game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FV
Admin
Admin
FV

My Mood Is : Relaxed
Fave Quotes Fave Quotes : I used to be someone else, but now I am Me!

13 ways to step up your beauty game Empty
PostSubject: 13 ways to step up your beauty game   13 ways to step up your beauty game Empty12/7/2012, 2:01 pm

"Get your beauty game right! Seriously, I spent hours a night for multiple nights playing with products just so I could present to you my totally-tested, ready-to-go beauty routine. Take it from me, these tiny tweaks will make a big difference in how good your hair and skin can look everyday. If there's one major thing you should take away from this article, it's that keeping your skin moisturized is majorly important. Click through all 13 of my tips, go try them out and let me know how it's working out for you. If you have any questions or issues at all, just tweet at me (@RaySiegel) and I'll help you out.

13 ways to step up your beauty game 01-jpg_225213Ren Glycol Renewal Mask (Photo: barneys.com)

MORE AT LUCKY MAGAZINE

A good mask.

This mask makes your skin look glowy and more youthful, all while warding off blackheads.

REN GLYCOL RENEWAL MASK, $55, BARNEYS.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 02-jpg_225213Kate Somerville Dermalquench (Photo: katesomerville.com)A crazy good wrinkle refiner.

I keep talking about this Kate Somerville product because it really is that great. I'm convinced that the magical plumping and smoothing powers in this mousse are making me look years younger.

KATE SOMERVILLE DERMALQUENCH, $95, KATESOMERVILLE.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 03-jpg_225213Cell Gold Toner (Photo: Courtesy of christinechin.com)Do not skip the toner.

Christine Chin herself ordered me to start using a toner again and when she tells me to do something, I listen. Ever since I got back into the habit, my skin feels less dry and looks healthier.

CELL GOLD TONER, $48, CHRISTINECHIN.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 04-jpg_225213Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence (Photo: bergdorfgoodman.com)Keep applying it.

Instead of rubbing on extra moisturizer with hands that have been touching my keyboard all day, I spray on this hydrating toner when I start to feel a little dry. The best way to take care of your skin is to keep it constantly moisturized. Dry skin is the enemy.

TATA HARPER HYDRATING FLORAL ESSENCE, $85, BERGDORFGOODMAN.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 05-jpg_225213Biologique Recherche Crème Msr-H (Photo: paullabrecque.com)A super hydrating lotion.

Every time I use my Biologique face lotion, I feel entirely confident that my skin is getting the moisture and care that it needs.

BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE CRÈME MSR-H, $300, PAULLABRECQUE.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 06-jpg_225216Origins Spot Remover (Photo: origins.com)Spot remover.

You can't expect a spot remover to be an overnight, miracle pimple eliminator. But every night I look closely at my skin to find those little blemishes that look like they might turn into something. A little of this—and they're gone in the morning.

ORIGINS SPOT REMOVER, $13.50, ORIGINS.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 07-jpg_225217Koh Gen Do Concealer (Photo: kohngendocosmetics.com)Concealer that actually conceals things.

It really works. Play around with the color combinations to get the right coverage around your eyes and on blemishes.

KOH GEN DO CONCEALER, $54, KOHGENDOCOSMETICS.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 08-jpg_225217Dr. Jart Bb Beauty Balm (Photo: sephora.com)It's all about the balm.

Foundation is a thing of the past. BB Cream feels practically sheer and the color adjusts to your own skin color—regardless of how dark or light your skin is. I never wear any foundation, but I can get down with this product.

DR. JART+ BB BEAUTY BALM, $34, SEPHORA.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 09-jpg_225217Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub (Photo: neimanmarcus.com)Exfoliate once a week in the shower.

My skin feels SO soft and smooth every time I use this scrub. Keep it in the shower and be sure to use it once a week or so. Just like your face, your body needs to shed dead skin cells.

LAURA MERCIER ALMOND COCONUT MILK SCRUB, $46, NEIMANMARCUS.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 10-jpg_225217Supergoop Self-Tanning Sunscreen (Photo: barneys.com)Suncreen EVERYWHERE.

I've been using this self-tanner and sunscreen in one, which will give you a little glow. At no point this summer will my skin be exposed without protection. Not even on my walk to the train in the morning.

SUPERGOOP SELF-TANNING SUNSCREEN, $38, BARNEYS.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 11-jpg_225219Sally Hershberger Body Fix (Photo: hsn.com)Emergency hair-care.

If I want my hair to smell better and look better, I spray Sally Hershberger Body Fix all over it. It gives you so much texture, but your hair will still feel light and product-free.

SALLY HERSHBERGER BODY FIX, $19.95, HSN.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 12-jpg_225220Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment (Photo: sephora.com)Hair mask.

These natural-looking blonde highlights come at a cost. Whenever I stay in for a beauty night, I treat my damaged hair to a deep conditioning mask. This one has really helped shape things up and it's color safe.

LIVING PROOF RESTORE MASK TREATMENT, $42, SEPHORA.COM

13 ways to step up your beauty game 13-jpg_225220Nars Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (Photo: narscosmetics.com)Raise your brows.

I sure do wear a lot less makeup than most beauty editors. I live by the philosophy that if your hair and skin looks great, you don't need much makeup at all. On a good day, the only thing I do is fill in my eyebrows to define them and make them look super neat. Then, I use a liner brush and this Nars shadow to get a less harsh line than a pencil typically delivers.

NARS COCONUT GROVE EYESHADOW, $24, NARSCOSMETICS.COM

~Respectfully Snipped From:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/news/13-ways-to-step-up-your-beauty-game.html
Back to top Go down
http://fashionvixens.zzn.com http://fvshoppe.blogspot.com/

13 ways to step up your beauty game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1